Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Days Are Getting Longer - See It All From the Beach


I hate the dark short days after Christmas. So one thing I do to rev myself up is to remind myself that each day after Dec 21st is getting longer. Then I start thinking about seeing the whole day from sunrise to sunset from the beach.

This is a picture of the sunrise from off the deck of Answer to Prayer. When you get up in the still of the morning, pour a hot steaming cup of coffee, and step out onto the deck as the sun rises, you experience a peacefulness and clarity that you never get back in the city. Things come into focus, possibilities flood in, favorite memories replay in your mind, thankfulness overflows in your heart. God put the sunrise there for you. Why not come and enjoy it. Contact Answer to Prayer here.

9 comments:

Beach vacation lover said...

What a beautiful place this seems to be, would love to experience a place like this. But here I am, sitting in the middle of a Norwegian snowy winter, gotta get out traveling again soon.

Mhic Yham said...

its a wonderful to have a vacation to the beach your family....
Visit my website at Vacation Myrtle Beach for reservation and inquiries.

Maritim Hotel in Mauritius said...

It is truly beautiful! I want to explore that place. Got good photo!

Palmar Beach Hotel Mauritius said...

Sunset's awesome! I love the view.. I found it romantic!

Deal Connection said...

great picture..where was that?beach is really awesome..

Barbados Holidays from ITC Classics said...

Nice picture. I think it would be great to spend holidays at beaches and have fun in the sun.

Luxury Antigua Holidays

londonhideaways said...

I love to take adventure in life. Travel is my passion.

London vacation rentals

Tropical Beach Vacation said...

Beach vacation is always be my favorite activity! I have my own blog about beach,

Tropical Beach Vacation

Come to visit and please review my blog if you don't mind. Thanks!

Bill said...

I love the look of the beach after the New Year – the Atlantic gets that gray, slate look to it – I was on a Myrtle Beach webcam last week. The ocean was roiling, the wind was blowing hard, and you could see the sun and the warmth just peeking around the corner! Summers on the way!